20090330

and them young girls, they sure get weary

Photobucket
rain, gray skies, class, homework. repeat 'til may.

i couldn't tell you why these pictures look like they were taken with a camera phone, but i kind of like the grainy quality. at first i thought my olive circle scarf threw off my color scheme, until i realized that my glasses and new celtic cross from ireland (thanks, cam) both have the exact same shade of green. inspired, i bought a couple of grassy-hued moleskines to resume journal writing after a five-year hiatus. unfortunately, that'll have to wait until i've finished reading babbitt and read for seventeenth century travel/transformations and formulated my thesis for my final paper..

9 comments:

emma said...

ahhh yess your necklace! im glad im not the only non irish sporting one

Austere said...

I'm in love with that necklace! I really like this outfit and comemend you for journal writing.

Hemaly said...

I love your look. Need those boots so much.

Kay said...

I like the graininess too (:
The scarf really works!

jessica said...

i desperately want both a moleskine and docs .

fhen said...

loving your outfit :) and the necklace is beautiful

Flashes of Style said...

absolutely love the layering!

stylorectic under medical treatment said...

lookin good sweets!
xxo
eszter

Nina (femme rationale) said...

wow, these are cool pics for a camera phone. loving the acid wash jeans.