20100223

like the new ipod just touch it and turn her on

Photobucket
"actually, christie, they have nice lines, a fun, frisky use of color.. all and all, i'd have to say they're really.. not bad."

lately, i've been hoarding images from a website stocked solely with screencaps from the movie clueless, and i spent last weekend rewatching romy and michelle's high school reunion, so you can imagine how happy this picture makes me. it's overtly childish and feminine, with a dash of smut - five leggy lolitas of the me generation daring you to look away.

i've given myself a pretty ambitious to-do list for the week, so i'll be back as soon as time permits. adieu.

[via fashion gone rogue]

7 comments:

Elaine said...

LOL! I loved clueless! It's always fun getting ideas from the ultra preps. Good luck with this week!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Damsels said...

its really cute actually ..thatgirl has her hand at her crotch lol


those skirts .. so 90s

Anonymous said...

Don't I know that feeling. Good luck navigating your week!

Daniella said...

such a great photo! and clueless is one of my all time favs!

The Owl Diary said...

seems like everyone is busy lately, including me. i've been on a bit of a break myself. xx

fadetoblack said...

ha yeah loving this!! i need those socks!!

Marnie said...

Clueless and Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion are so fabulous! I love the 90's x