20100702

the first kick i took was when i hit the ground

Photobucket


i'm going to be working furiously throughout the day* trying to eke out a carefree weekend for myself, so i thought this would be a good time to give you all a virtual salute and best wishes for a happy fourth of july!

plans are hazy at the moment, but we're thinking of staking out a spot somewhere along the hudson to see the fireworks. still, i'm looking for a backup plan in case manhattan's entire west side turns out to be a tourist circus. what are your holiday weekend plans?

*oh, and by "working furiously throughout the day," i mean "trying desperately to ward off my chronic procrastination habit just long enough to knock one or two things off my to-do list." whatever works.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

I love the first pictures. (I actually downloaded it to my desktop but SHH. I <3 Superman.)

And HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

(And I don't know why I got so excited! I'm not even American! Haha. Oh no, insert patriotic love... GO CANADA. Okay, phew.)

Thanks so much for stopping by! QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

I love these photos. They are gorgeous.

Jess said...

Such lovely photos that I'll let you off for the Marina & the Diamonds. (long story)

& happy 4th of July!

Margaux said...

love the photos, hope you had a good 5th